Walt Express is just overly excited about all of the information coming out from Disney’s Animal Kingdom! Read on right here in New Details Released for PANDORA in Animal Kingdom to learn all of the brand new details!
New Details Released for PANDORA in Animal Kingdom
Disney has recently added information to My Disney Experience regarding this newest land in Animal Kingdom. This new land is set to open on May 27, just a few weeks away. Here are the details as listed in My Disney Experience:
- Avatar Flight of Passage-(44 inches or taller) Get a banshee’s-eye view of the beauty and grandeur of Pandora on a rite of passage you won’t soon forget!
- Na’vi River Journey-(No height requirement) Glide down a gentle, mysterious river and feel a sense of wonder as the full beauty of Pandora reveals itself. This is a family friendly attraction.
- Valley of Mo’ara-(No height requirement) Walk about through the Valley of Mo’ara and get ready to discover a world like no other!
Our friend, Kenny the Pirate, has reported that extra hours have been listed for Animal Kingdom and a second showing of Rivers of Light. Find out more info about that right here: KENNY THE PIRATE, PANDORA: NEW DETAILS.
- Satu’li Canteen-Owned and operated by Alpha Centauri Expeditions (ACE), Satu’li Canteen supplies travelers all the comforts of home—courtesy of a unique, fast-casual menu that’s been crafted from Pandora’s natural abundance.
- Pongu Pongu-Meaning “Party Party” in the language of the Na’vi, Pongu Pongu welcomes weary travelers to try our bioluminescent frozen cocktail, indigenous beers—or even a sweet snack you won’t find elsewhere!
Find out more straight from Disney: Pandora
Walt Express will keep you updated as soon as new information is received!
Join us in our Facebook group: DISNEY EXPRESS LANE
Photo Credit: WDW NEWS