What a great NEW way to end the evening in Epcot!! Find out why everyone is super excited about this breaking news: Breaking News: Frozen Dessert Party Coming to Epcot’s Norway.
Breaking News: Frozen Dessert Party Coming to Epcot’s Norway
Walt Express has learned of a magical new dessert party coming to Epcot’s Norway Pavilion beginning this summer, on July 17th. This new party will take place on select evenings and has a little bonus! After the dessert party and the Illuminations fireworks show, you will enjoy a “no wait” ride on the attraction: Frozen Ever After! This is one “sweet” party!! Our friends from Disney Parks Blog has announced that booking for this delicious party will begin TODAY!
“A Sweet Finale”: What’s Included
Your celebration begins in Epcot’s World Showcase Plaza East, an exclusive setting for Guests of the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party. You will enjoy sweet treats, specialty beverages and prime seating along World Showcase Lagoon—with clear views of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, the nighttime fireworks spectacular at Epcot.
- Olaf’s warm double-chocolate s’mores pudding cake
- Elsa’s warm cottage pudding with salted caramel glaze
- Hand-dipped vanilla bean ice cream
- Wandering Oaken’s éclairons
- Hans’ key lime tarts with red glitter glaze
- Living Rock crispy bonbons
- Anna’s blue velvet cupcakes
- Kristoff’s no-sugar-added lemon curd with blueberry
- Sven’s fresh fruits and berries
- Grand Pabbie’s winter-spiced snack mix
- Duke of Weselton’s cheese fondue served with country bread cubes, broccoli and grilled flatbread
You can raise a glass of your favorite beverage to toast your day of theme park adventures—and the enchantment to come. Drink selections may include:
- “Melted snow” and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Summertime cocktails, like margaritas and piña coladas
- Beer and wine
After IllumiNations, you’ll be escorted to the Norway Pavilion, where Guests of the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party will experience the popular attraction Frozen Ever After—a musical boat-ride adventure through the wintry world of Arendelle.
Admission is $79 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $47 per child (ages 3 to 9), including tax and gratuity.
Reservations can be made through My Disney Experience, by calling (407) 939-3463, or your travel planner.
- Admission to Epcot will be required to attend this party.
- IllumiNations may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
- This is not a Character meet-and-greet experience. Characters of the movie Frozen will not appear.
- This celebration will be offered on a variety of days depending on the time of year, beginning one hour prior to the start of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
- An event reservation is required when participating in the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify your age..
- To check in for this event, please meet the greeting Cast Member at World Showcase Plaza, located next to Port of Entry and adjacent to the Mexico Pavilion.
Please join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for more Disney breaking news!