Everyone is excited about this year’s International Food and Wine Festival in Epcot. This is the 35th year of this “tasty” event and it will prove to be one of the best events YET! Find out about all of the premium events that will be going on during the Food and Wine Festival in Booking Begins July 20 For Epcot’s Food & Wine Premium Events.
Booking Begins July 20 For Epcot’s Food & Wine Premium Events
For 35 years, Epcot has made “food” magic by hosting the International Food and Wine Festival. This festival is one that you do NOT want to miss. Authentic foods and beverages from around the world can be tasted and sampled during this record breaking 75 day long event. Disney is offering some pretty tasty premium events this year! Read on and find out!
Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival is a free event that is included in your Epcot park admission. However, there are premium events that will be going on for an additional cost. The festival will run from – , 2017. These premium events will open for booking on July 20, 2017. Grab your reservations early, because they WILL sell out! Simply call (407) 939-3378 for reservations, or let your travel planner know.
Some of the Events Being Offered
“Sample adult beverages at a seminar that puts you in touch with your inner wine, beer and spirit connoisseur”.
- Festival Center, Vineyard Stage
- Daily throughout the Festival
- $17 per Guest, plus tax
Event Times in 2017
- Monday through Thursday* at 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM
- Friday through Sunday at 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM
*On Thursday, August 31, 2017, there will be an additional Beverage Seminar at 5:00 PM.
Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!
“Challenge your senses as you master the art of mixology—and so much more!”
- Festival Center, Chef’s Showcase
- Mondays through Thursdays from 12:15 PM to 1:30 PM
- $49 per Guest, tax included
“Start the day with fabulous fresh-baked goodness—from baguettes and croissants to patisserie-perfect pain au chocolat. Wake up and smell the petit déjeuner! Guests are invited to sip cappuccino, hot chocolate or amazing French sparkling mimosas, all while indulging in an authentic Parisian breakfast buffet that’s deliciously decadent.”
- Chefs de France at the France Pavilion
- Select Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- $40 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
Dates in 2017
- September 2
- September 23
- September 30
- October 7
- October 14
- October 21
- October 28
- November 4
“Savor south-of-the-border cuisine paired with the fiery taste of tequila! As you indulge in the authentic aromas and gourmet ingredients of a 4-course Mexican meal, you’re invited to celebrate your senses as you sample from a diverse range of tequila selections—each carefully chosen to complement the spices found in these unique, regionally themed dishes.”
- La Hacienda de San Angel, located at the Mexico Pavilion
- Select Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
- $85 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
- August 31
- September 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 and 29
- October 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26 and 27
- November 1, 2, 3, 8, 9 and 10
“Cook up a new kind of cuisine by learning from some of the world’s most celebrated chefs!”
- Location: Festival Center, Chef’s Showcase
- Monday through Thursday at 2:30 PM; Friday through Sunday at 12:15 PM and 2:30 PM
- $17 per Guest, plus tax
These are just a few of our favorite events. For a complete listing of ALL premium events go to the Disney Dining Events page.
- Valid Epcot park admission is required.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 years of age and older. A valid I.D. will be required.
- Complete menus for this year’s International Food and Wine Festival can be found here: MENUS
You will also hear some great music at this year’s Food and Wine Festival! For a complete lineup listing of this year’s musicians, check out our EAT TO THE BEAT CONCERT LINEUP link.
Join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for more Disney fun and information!